Roadtrek ETREK 4 x 4 (sleeps up to 3 people)
Built on the renowned Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170″ Chassis with 800 amp hours of lithium battery
Roadtrek E-Trek 4 x 4 highlights:
- 4×4 on Demand
- Panoramic Windows
- Diesel Powered Water Heater & Furnace Combo
- Spacious Bath
- Eco Friendly
- 470W Solar Panels
Anywhere you can drive to, the Roadtrek E-Trek diesel coach can get you there and keep you comfortable for as long as you want to stay! This eco-friendly unit is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis and designed specifically for those who love technology and the environment. It is packed full of functionality starting with a kitchen that includes a large sink and an induction two-burner cook-top with convection microwave oven so you can eat healthy and nutritious meals all while you travel. There is an abundance of storage throughout for all of your gear, and it even offers a spacious bath with a stand up or sit down shower. From anywhere in the coach you can enjoy the view of your choice through the large panoramic windows, and when you want to be off-grid for awhile, the 470W roof-top solar panel can easily allow this E-Trek to generate its own electricity just by the sun. Our rental 4 x 4’s also have four eco power modules: that ADDS 800 amp hours of stored battery potential. The “Composite” leather rear power sofa is comfortable by day, and with the push of a button can be transformed into a king size bed or two twin beds for sleeping at night. This unit easily sleeps three and can seat six while you travel. This E-Trek class B coach is waiting to be your perfect eco-conscious travel companion! Choose it today!
The sleek exterior styling of the E-trek beautifully showcases what customers have come to expect from Roadtrek. The simple clean lines, large windows, stylish ground effects and stunning color options turn the E-trek into an RV you will be proud to call your own.
- 470 W roof top solar panel works as an excellent battery maintenance tool
- Panoramic windows from front to rear
- Underside spare tire storage allows easy access to both rear doors
- 800 amp hour lithium batteries
- Dual 2500w inverters
The E-trek interior is a combination of beautiful styling, technology and functionality that make camping and travel easier, more fun, and worry-free. The newest technologies are used to make the coach more functional and flexible for your Roadtreking needs while maintaining the traditional floor plan and beautiful interior styling to make sure you are comfortable at all times.
- E-trek Interior – Nighttime layout (shown with optional folding mattresses for front captain seat)[/caption]Expansive galley features an induction cooktop and instant hot water system
- Diesel powered water heater and furnace combination
- Spacious and permanent bathroom with stand-up or sit-down shower
- Roomy enough to sleep UP TO THREE PERSONS, and seat up to six
- Enhanced safety features include blind spot monitoring, lane keeping, collision prevention and high beam assist
If you are looking to purchase one of our vans please check our sales page located here…
Versatility, comfort, and function all rolled into one great home on wheels. This unit is built on a Mercedes chassis to suit any RV lifestyle. You can easily take a quick trip across town, or head out on a week-long get-a-way to explore new places. You will find comfortable sleeping for 2-3 individuals with the capacity for 3-6 seated travelers. You will appreciate the galley amenities in each unit along with abundant storage for your things. For your next road trip, choose Roadtrek class B motorhome and start living your dreams!